Friday, November 24, 2006

MRI FYI

Having not heard back from my case nurse, Margaret Tiberio, I reached her voice mail earlier this afternoon and left her a friendly reminder that I'm waiting to hear if I need an MRI. I've come home to find two messages from her on the machine, one to say that she would check with Dr. O'Sullivan on Monday (he's been out of town) and the second to say that she's reviewed the notes in my file and she's sure that what they've done is adequate; she doesn't recall when a CT head and neck scan and an MRI have both been performed on a patient. She said I should call Dr. Irish's office on Monday if I wish to dispute this.

I'm going to trust that she knows whereof she speaks, though I will certainly ask the good doctors about it at our big appointment on Wednesday, Nov. 29.

1 Comments:

At November 25, 2006 9:04 AM, Blogger Selene said...

It can be frustrating to try to sort out the differing opinions of differnt professionals, can't it? Hard to know who to trust.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home