Thursday, May 31, 2007

Return to New York: BookExpo America

I rose bright and early (well, early anyway) this morning at 3:50 AM to catch my 6:20 AM flight to NYC. This head start on the day gave me enough time to drop my bags at my cousin's apartment, race to the Jacob Javits Convention Center and set up the Annick display booth, and then meet Anton for lunch at 12:30 PM. I'm now back at his place to pick up my bags and head for the hotel -- check-in time is 3:00 PM.
For the folks in the office, here's the booth (Kathy, those zip-ties were a life-saver!):

Some fine-looking books, no? More New York adventures to come.

1 Comments:

At May 31, 2007 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome David! The booth looks great. I'm happy to see that The Inuit Thought of It has such a prominent place!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home