Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Good Day

A good day today. Only one painkiller, with breakfast. Eating is still tricky but no longer excruciating; some foods still sting, but I'm managing solids like pasta and English muffins. I even ventured out for a short walk up the street. Speaking is also getting easier, so I hope to manage phone calls soon as well. With a few more days' rest, I'll likely be back to business as usual.

In other news, on Monday, February 5 I'll return to PMH for a follow-up examination with Dr. Irish (or, as I now like to call him, Dr. Tongue).

2 Comments:

At January 23, 2007 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there David, we're all thinking about you and looking forward to when we can see your cheerful face again at the Roundtables.

Dian

 
At January 23, 2007 9:30 PM, Blogger Selene said...

Pasta! ENGLISH MUFFINS!! Oh my!
Seriously though...so good to hear you are the upswing. No more poo stories, then? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home