Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Latest CT Scan is Clear!

Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

Jeanette and I have just come from meeting with Dr. Irish. My head and neck CT scan from last week shows no signs of cancer! We were expecting this result, but it is nevertheless an absolute relief to have it confirmed.

This scan will now become the baseline to which my future CT scans are compared. I am now back on schedule for getting check-ups every two months for a year, then every three months for the year after that, and so on.

My new motto: "Cancer-free since 2007"

8 Comments:

At February 27, 2008 11:50 AM, Blogger Téa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At February 27, 2008 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippeee David! I can't wait to celebrate and toast to many years of good health ahead.

 
At February 28, 2008 12:15 PM, Blogger janice said...

That is great news David!!! The new motto should be "Cancer free from now on!".

 
At February 28, 2008 5:55 PM, Blogger Chad Skelton said...

Fantastic news, Dave! Congrats!

 
At February 29, 2008 9:34 AM, Blogger alicia said...

congratulations david! now you can finally focus your efforts on writing a musical based on the life of jack the ripper.

 
At March 05, 2008 3:34 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Congratulations! :D

 
At March 08, 2008 12:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Metfjzkxj!

No, I don't really know what that means, but it's the garbled code I have to use to post this comment on Blogger, and I was hoping that your readers might be able to shed some light on this. It's not a medicine, I'm certain, since you've taken all of them. It's not Superman's annoying little enemy imp, either. So, if it's not a nemesis or an emesis, what is it? Please help.

Oh, and by the way, congrats on the not-sick-anymore thing. I saw it on the news.

Mark

 
At April 09, 2008 8:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

How wonderful to get such an important 'green light', Dave. We've been out of touch with you progress while travelling this winter... so are delighted to hear the news! Ron & Judy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home