Sunday, January 06, 2008

Back to Normal (Almost), Back to Work (Mostly)

I'm happy to say that I am officially back to eating all my meals the old fashioned way (albeit more slowly than before). With the return of my eating abilities and my energy levels continuing to improve, I will be making my triumphant return to the office tomorrow, January 7th.

Although I'm technically returning full-time right away, my work weeks will be interrupted over the next while by various hospital appointments:

  • Tuesday, January 8: Dr. Lee at the PMH dental clinic.
  • Monday, January 14: Dr. Chen (who oversaw my chemo).
  • Wednesday, January 16: Feeding tube removal at Toronto General!
  • Tuesday, February 19: CT scan at PMH.
  • Wednesday, February 27: Dr. O'Sullivan to review CT scan results.

I may be done with hospitals, but the hospitals aren't done with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home